Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Little about Me


A Little about Me


I guess there is nothing really special about me. I grew up in Western Canada, worked at my father’s engineering & metal manufacturing company until college. I graduated from LeTourneau University in Texas with an Engineering degree and then moved to San Jose, California – where I’ve been at the same company here for 20 years (wow!!). There was also an 18-year marriage wedged in there somewhere (but I digress). I’m 46, single, and have a great 12 year old son (Michael), who lives with me during the summer months. I’ve always enjoyed building things and flying; therefore it made sense that the two hobbies should be merged into a new PASSION. So, here I am ready to take some time out for myself and pursue something I have always dreamed about. Besides - how cool would it be for Michael and his Dad build a plane together?!

No comments:

Post a Comment